- Facilitated creation of migration batches by use of single selection or *.CSV files
- Automatized assignment of licenses based on Active Directory Groups
- Backup of mailbox authorizations
- Detailed Reporting for management staff, administrators, and/or end-users
- Detailed and adaptable “Pre-Migration” checks and reports
EXOM EXCHANGE ONLINE
MIGRATION POWERSHELL MODULE
EXOM is a high-performance tool (PowerShell module) for consultants and administrators. Its purpose is to assist you in migrating mailboxes between Exchange on-premises organizations and Exchange Online (Office 365). In doing so, INTELLITY EXOM exceeds the usual range of Microsoft standard tools and procedures by far!
Alongside a carefully planned and monitored migration of mailboxes, we are also able to offer you extensive reporting.
By request, the entire process can be accomplished before launching the migration.
- Checks for invalid UPNs
- Verification of e-mail addresses with the option of removing invalid addresses (e.g. ”.local”)
- Adoption of mailbox forwarding (Forwarding Address und Forwarding SMTP Address)
- Adoption of regional mailbox settings (Mailbox Regional Configuration)
- Elimination of mailbox authorizations via security groups and explicit configuration of authorization on mailbox level
- Adaptable “Post-Migration” tasks after migrating the mailboxes
- Activating Exchange Online Archive
- Establishing Mailbox Quota
- Activation/ Deactivation of mailbox features, such as POP3, IMAP, OWA, EAS, etc.
Communication is key – here is what EXOM will do for you out of the box.
- At a defined time prior to migration, EXOM sends an e-mail to the users with all the relevant project information
- EXOM notifies the user about planned migration dates
- EXOM notifies the user about migration date changes
- EXOM notifies the user about successful or failed migration
- EXOM sends information to the users about the next steps
Start the migration faster. EXOM will clean up your environment to ensure your migration runs smoothly.
- Start multiple migrations with a PowerShell one-liner
- Automated Office 365 license assignment
- Backup mailbox, mailbox folder and Active Directory permissions
- Pre-migration validation ensures that your mailboxes get migrated successfully
- Remove unwanted SMTP addresses before migration
- Resolve security groups so that your permissions get migrated even if you do not sync the whole directory
- Configure post-migration tasks. Enable an archive for every mailbox after migration or activate/deactivate some mailbox features.
Reporting matters – EXOM ensures that you stay informed about anything at any time
- Success and error reporting
- Detailed migration statistics
- Configuration recommendations
- Special reports for managers and admins
SELF SERVICE MIGRATION
Unlock your users for self-migration and let them migrate their mailbox by themselves. EXOM offers different possibilities for self-migration. Here are some examples of how our customers use the self-migration module.
- Migrate with just one click on a button in an e-mail
- Let your project managers migrate using a SharePoint list
- Multi forest & single tenant? Let your forest admins migrate without giving them permissions in Exchange Online.